Who can be a donor?
According to the recommendations of the ASRM (AmericanSocietyofReproductiveMedicine) and ESHRE (EuropeanSocietyofHumanReproductionandEmbryology)the donor must be under 35 and have a good physical and mental health. We do not use donors who have a history of cancer, heart, kidney diseases, hereditary diseases and sexually transmitted infection, mental illness, alcoholism, drug use.
Donors undergo a full medical examination cycle in terms of infections, sexually transmitted infections, psychological testing, screening for somatic diseases, genetic testing. The condition for inclusion in the donor program is the presence of two healthy children.
Age of women, who are used for egg donors preferred under 50 years. Female recipient must be examined by a therapist and an opinion should be given on the absence of contraindications for pregnancy and childbirth.
Egg donors undergo the following tests:
- Blood group and Rh factor.
- Conclusion of a psychiatrist and a therapist (once).
- Gynecological examination (before each attempt IVF).
- Fluorography (valid 1 year).
- A blood test for HIV, RW, markers for the presence of hepatitis B and C (valid 3 months).
- Detection of Ig G and M to toxoplasma, rubella, cytomegalovirus, herpes virus (actually 12 months).
- Smear on the purity (actually 2 weeks).
- Bacteriological study material cervix for chlamydia, mycoplasma, ureaplasma, trichomonas, candida, gonorrhea (actually 12 months).
- Smear on onkotsytolohiyu of the cervix (actually 12 months).
- Research karyotype.
- Molecular genetic studies in cystic fibrosis carrier.