You’re not alone in your problem
For a long time, infertility was a topic that could not be talked about. This created the illusion that fertility disorders were isolated cases and left couples alone with their difficulties.
In fact, according to the WHO, one in six couples in the world faces the problem of infertility. At the same time, the pathologies that lead to it are not a verdict: 90% of patients who applied to the medical center of reproductive health “Damia” managed to realize their dream and become parents. The main thing on this path is to turn to specialists in time.
Abroad, the term sustainability is popular in various industries.
Sustainable, as a program in reproductive medicine, is, first of all:
- restoration of natural fertility;
- taking into account the future needs of the family – the health of future generations.
How is infertility diagnosed and treated at our center?
- At the initial consultation, you will meet with a doctor and you will be recommended the optimal tactics of examination and treatment.
- All examinations can be done directly in our center.
- We apply an individual approach to each couple, because each family is special.
Before making all the key decisions, the doctor will consider every detail:
- age and diagnosis of each member of the couple;
- duration of infertility;
- previous treatment results and other factors.
At the initial consultation:
- The doctor collects family and hereditary anamnesis. If the couple has a history of infertility testing and treatment, all important steps are recorded.
- Evaluates spermograms, which briefly and meaningfully characterize a man’s reproductive potential, and recommends correcting deviations if necessary. You can submit the semen for analysis and get the result immediately at the initial consultation.
- The doctor assesses a woman’s hormonal profile and recommends correcting the disorder if necessary.
- Prescribes special diets, vitamin supplements and other treatments to improve the health of the couple as a whole.
- On the same day, office hysteroscopy is possible – a key stage of an outpatient examination of a woman. The method allows to exclude pathology of a uterine cavity, endometrium, at the same time to carry out definition of functional passability of uterine tubes. This is a special topic for our institution. We have been successfully conducting this manipulation for 10 years and training doctors from different parts of Ukraine and other countries abroad.
- Given the age of the woman, because this indicator is crucial, she recommends further follow-up and treatment tactics.
How to get a consultation
It is not always possible to achieve a planned pregnancy at once – and this is quite normal. However, how many minutes does it take for concerns to arise and how to proceed?
- First of all – take a deep breath and try not to worry. With timely referral to specialists, about 90% of patients become parents, and doctors of the Medical Center for Reproductive Health “span class =” s2 “>” Damia “undertake the treatment of infertility of any complexity.
- You should consult a specialist if you have regular unprotected sex for 1 year without pregnancy. If 6 months is more than 35 years old.
- The first consultation with a reproductive specialist is possible both offline and online. You do not need to be examined before the meeting: all tests can be done at our center. However, we advise you to show the doctor the history of previous treatment, because in this case, every detail is important.
- We take into account all the factors that affect infertility, and together with you we choose the best tactics. The team of the center will be with you from the first meeting until the end: to support, take care of your comfort in any situation and help to achieve the desired birth of a baby.
WHEN WE TALK ABOUT THE RESTORATION OF NATURAL FERTILITY, OR – THE FIRST STAGES OF INFERTILITY TREATMENT
- induction of monoovulation for 3-5 cycles – stimulation with special tablets or injections to mature two or more follicles in one menstrual cycle of the patient. Ovulation induction is a healthy “training” of the ovaries, which increases the chances of pregnancy.
- conducting of a man’s or donor’s sperm – the introduction of specially treated concentrated sperm into the uterine cavity during ovulation. Sperm must be category A: fast-moving, rectilinear, best for fertilization.
As for the number of procedures, scientists from around the world are still debating. Clearly, at least three procedures are required for an effective result.
If after all these methods the couple did not get pregnant, we move on to the next stage – the use of auxiliary reproductive technologies.
Plan your future now.
Sign up for an initial consultation at Damia