Pregnancy and childbirth are completely healthy physiological processes. And it doesn’t matter if it’s the first time in a woman’s life or, say, the third time – in any case, our body is changing. And there are a few “BUT”.
So, the postpartum issues that need to be addressed are:
- urinary incontinence;
- incontinence of feces, gases;
- perineal pain;
- pelvic pain;
- lack of orgasm;
- “flaccid” or “bulky” vagina syndrome;
- vaginal prolapse – genital prolapse.
We can offer a comprehensive postpartum recovery program that includes:
- Pelvic floor muscle stimulation
- Plasma therapy
Myostimulation (electromyostimulation) is the effect of electrical currents (pulses) on muscle tissue that simulates the process of natural muscle contraction. The only difference is that the signal does not come from nerve cells, but from special electronic equipment.
This procedure is performed on the latest German therapeutic device PhySys from Zimmer. Its advantage is the availability of special programs laid down by the manufacturer. Each patient is selected the appropriate program and the required intensity of stimulation.
The course includes from 10 to 15 procedures, but the effect is noticeable after 5-7 procedures. You rest and your muscles contract!
Plasma therapy (PRP therapy) is an injection procedure using platelet-enriched plasma from a patient.
What is plasma? It is a liquid part of the blood that contains a large amount of nutrients (proteins, vitamins and minerals, hormones, enzymes). During the preparation of the drug for the procedure, the plasma is further enriched with its own platelets, which contain growth factors and thus activate:
- production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid in the body;
- tissue regeneration and rejuvenation.
PRP therapy procedures:
- safe because it uses the patient’s own blood plasma and no other substances;
- painless (performed under local anesthesia);
- effective (the result is observed after the 3rd procedure).
The PRP therapy procedure is performed in three stages: taking the patient’s blood, making plasma and introducing it into the areas to be corrected.
The course of treatment is from 3 to 5 procedures (determined individually depending on the situation and the desired effect). An interval of 3-4 weeks is required between procedures. But after 3 procedures it is possible to achieve the desired result.
The effect of plasma therapy is:
- restoration of vaginal elasticity and condition of external genitalia;
- improving the degree of hydration of the vaginal mucosa;
- increase libido;
- increase the frequency and intensity of orgasm;
- normalization of vaginal flora.
The procedure is safe and can be performed on almost every woman except:
- acute infectious diseases;
- viral hepatitis B and C;
- coagulation disorders;
- severe anemia;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- oncological diseases.
Therefore, we recommend that you visit our clinic for a consultation.