Every woman is unique. Each has its own character, dreams and peculiarities of the organism. But we all have one thing in common – the desire to be healthy and happy.
In order not to miss the onset of the disease, you need to pay attention to any changes in the body. Anything that worries, brings discomfort and unpleasant sensations may be the first symptom of the disease.
See your doctor if you need to :
- the nature of vaginal discharge has changed: the color, consistency, smell of discharge has changed;
- there was dryness, itching, rash in the external genitalia;
- lower abdominal pain;
- changed the nature of menstruation: number, duration, duration of intervals between cycles, painful menstruation;
- worries about chest pain.
Timely treatment and qualified diagnosis of the disease is the key to successful treatment and speedy recovery.
Under no circumstances should you try to treat any gynecological problems on your own. When concealing a gynecologist, never hide any symptoms. Only with absolute trust will the doctor be able to properly assess the situation, conduct the necessary examinations and prescribe treatment.
Telling a doctor about the most secret, often intimate problems is not always easy. But if you regularly visit a doctor who has known you for a long time and whom you trust completely, your communication over time will become more comfortable and easy.
The most important component of quality diagnostics, after a highly qualified doctor, is the equipment on which examinations are conducted. It must be safe, accurate, modern. Equipment should be regularly inspected and updated. Damia Clinic is equipped with the latest high-quality and modern equipment.
In order to prevent and diagnose gynecological diseases, we conduct such examinations as :
- ultrasound examination (ultrasound);
- electrocardiogram and others.
Cytological, biochemical, immunological, cytogenetic (chromosomal passports) and molecular genetic (DNA diagnostics) tests can be performed quickly and accurately at the Damia Center.
In our work we are guided by international standards of treatment and prevention of gynecological diseases. Modern medicine is able to treat those diseases that were previously considered incurable. Treatment can be conservative (use of procedures and drugs) and operative. The doctor will explain to you the possibilities and limitations of each method for your specific case, answer questions, recommend the most effective method of treatment. The medical coordinator will provide information on the cost of services and answer organizational questions.
The main directions of gynecological work of the Damia Center :
- treatment of cervical pathology;
- identifying the causes and treatment of miscarriage;
- hyperplastic processes in the endometrium;
- menstrual disorders, painful menstruation;
- menopausal disorders;
- diagnosis of hormonal background in women and treatment of hormonal imbalance in women;
- individual selection of contraceptives;
- examination and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (chlamydia, candidiasis, mycoureaplasmosis, herpes, gonococcus, papillomavirus, trichomoniasis, ureaplasmosis);
- diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory diseases (vulvitis, vulvovaginitis, colpitis, salpingo-oophoritis, endometritis);
- pathology of the uterine cavity.